1. Heat water in a pot. Add cassia leaves and salt (1 teaspoon) and wait until boiling. Drain and sqeeze to remove water. Then wash cassia leaves with clean water 2 more times. Drain, squeeze and set aside.
2. Grill the pork over charcoal at medium heat for 15 minutes or until cooked throughly, Then slice into well pieces.
3. Grill fishes over charcoal at medium heat until done. Remove the bone. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Stir fry red curry paste with coconut milk (1/2 cup). Fry until aromatic and the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk. Add sliced grilled pork, fish meat, and fry until mixed thoroughly. Then add the rest of coconut milk (2 cups), fermented fish sauce and cassia leaves (step 1).
5. Wait until boiling, then season with fish sauce and sugar. Stir unitl all mixed well. Remove from heat.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.