* 400 grams top round steak
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce for marinating
* 1/3 cup fish sauce for making dipping sauce
* 1/3 cup water
* 1/3 cup lime juice
* 2 shallots, thinly sliced
* 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
* 1 tablespoon roasted sticy rice powder
* 2 teaspoons ground chiles
1. In a medium size bowl, add together the white pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce (1 teaspoon) and the beef. Then marinade for at least 45 minutes
2. Grill the beef over high heat until cooked thorough. Then slice the meat thinly and arrange the slices on a serving platter and serve immediately with dipping sauce.
3. To make the dipping sauce, combine the fish sauce (1/3 cup), the water, lime juice, shallot, sticky rice powder, coriander leaves and ground chiles and set aside in a serving bowl.
Note: you should prepare the dipping sauce during marinating time, so that after grilling done, the beef will be served while still hot.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .