* 5-8 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned and shelled
* fresh vegetables and fruits
(cucumber, tomato, cabbage, cantaloup, etc.)
* 150 grams wheat flour (or all purpose flour), dissolved in water
* 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise (for dressing salad)
* 1 tablespoon salad cream (for dressing salad)
* 1 tablespoon condensed milk (for dressing salad)
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Dip the shrimp in prepared flour (already dissolved in water), then add in the wok. Fry until golden and crispy. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Wash vegetables and fruit in clean water. Cut into well pieces. Arrange in the serving plate.
3. Prepare the dressing by mix together mayonnaise, salad cream and condensed milk. Stir until mixed well.
4. Put the fried shrimp over prepared vegetables + fruits. Pour the dressing over the shrimp and serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .