* 500 gms fish fillet (any meaty white fish)
* 3 tablespoons red curry paste
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
* 400 grams coconut milk
* 1 red chilli,thinly sliced
* 3 coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium -high heat, add coconut milk and red curry paste. Fry until aromatic and until the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk.
2. Add the fish fillet, and season with fish sauce and sugar.
3. Stir fry until the fish is cooked, then add kaffir lime leaves and stir for another 1 minute.
4. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with red chili, and coriander leaves. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .