* 2 cups coconut milk
* 1 cup chicken stock
* 2-3 medium pieces fresh galangal, peeled and sliced
* 3 chicken breast fillets (cut into well pieces)
* 2 teaspoons chilies, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
* 5 coriander leaves for garnish
1. Add coconut milk, chicken stock and galangal in a pan.
2. Bring to boil and simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chicken pieces and chilli to pan, simmer for another 6 minutes.Continue stirring until cooked and all ingredients mixed well.
4. Season with fish sauce and sugar. Add coriander leaves Before serving, garnished with remaining coriander leaves.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .