1. In a big bowl, mix together minced chicken, ground pepper, salt, soy sauce and corn flour. Knead with hand until all mixed well, then shape into small rectangles (about 3 x 4 cm.). Do it all and set aside.
2. Beat the egg in a small bowl and stir until mixed well. Dip the prepared chicken in the beaten egg and put it in the wheat flour plate, flip it upside down with care until all surface coated with flour. Do it all and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Deep fry the prepared chicken till golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Remove and drain.
4. Prepare the dipping sauce : Mix together fish sacue, sugar and tamarind conentrate. Stir until the sugar dissolved well. Then add ground chilies, sliced red shallots and roasted sticky rice powder. Stir until all mixed well. Sprinkle on top with sliced scallions.
5. Arrange the chicken nuggets with the fresh vegetables. Serve immediately with prepare dipping sauce and hot steamed rice.